- by secure_financial
- Posted on 29 December, 2019
Secure Financial Group can help you get your sales numbers
up for 2020. From helping you with being more proactive in your prospecting to
developing audience specific communication materials.
As you focus on the next year, your future results and
focusing on strategic narratives for this upcoming year’s business strategy, we
would like to offer these marketing tips to help:
- Build your online presence. Digital media and online presence are the future of generating activity. Whether it’s your website, upcoming workshops you may be holding, advertising or your value proposition. Your future clients tend to do more research and want to know who you are before contacting you. Creating a robust presence online along with the services you provide will set you apart from your competition.
- Work your existing book of business. Whether current clients or maybe missing in action clients/prospects. Whether you send them an automated email for birthdays or anniversaries, or a trinket in the mail or just a note to say hello. It’s a way to leverage existing and former clients and perhaps integrate some referrals into the mix.
- Host events for clients and their friends. One way to get to know potential clients is to host client events. This could be a client appreciation event, open house at your office where you have a shredding event, or perhaps rent a theatre to host a film screening. Invite your clients to bring a friend along.
- Drip marketing. This communication strategy that sends or drips messages allows you to stay fresh in the minds of customers and prospects even when they aren’t in the market for a service or product. Drip marketing content done right will potentially feed into your sales pipeline by staying in touch and when they’re ready they’ll remember your value proposition.
- Get involved in the community. With all of these tips make sure you let people know you are involved. Use your social media accounts to promote awareness of the things you are doing.
- Volunteer your space. If you have a large office space, consider allowing clubs or related organizations to use your facilities.
- Provide education for the community. You are a wealth of financial knowledge, host a complimentary luncheon, wine & cheese happy hour, or even provide Santa photos to get to know the “locals” in your area.
- Sponsor a local event. Either a little league team, golf tournament, or a larger event such as Relay for Life, Breast Cancer Awareness, Alzheimer’s walk, etc. It’s a wonderful marketing opportunity and well worth the money spent.
- Adopt a project in the community. Whether it’s a local food shelf, school, or religious organization. You’ll feel better about yourself and you’ll have a more vested interest in your community.